Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have been doing well these past two weeks the switch in meds.  My blood pressure and heart rate are stable and I actually have more energy on the Inderal than I did on the Labatolol.  Today I had the injection for the test and tomorrow and Thursday will go back for the scans.  They are full body scans and will take 60-90 minutes each day.  It is possible that I will have to go back on Friday for more pictures.  Otherwise we are hanging in there and just waiting to move forward!  We had a great Spring Break...just stayed homebound and went to some local baseball games!  Jess had a lot going on with softball and spent a lot of time with friends as well.  Jake and Dan both got to see friends over the break as well.  Did a little shopping for the boys as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment